Saturday, February 4, 2012

Is there a Latin American translator out there that would be interested in being in contact with me?

It would be great if you were from there i.e. Mexico, Puerto Rico etc. or if you weren't that you understand their way of thinking/speaking the way that someone like ShyShark66 does (see his response to my last question and you'll see what I mean!) as sometimes it seems to vary a bit from the way people think/speak in Spain (absolutely no offence meant by the way as love all Spanish speakers on the whole). I just need someone with the same sort of thought process that I can email when I receive emails from people in those countries. I'm not sure if there is anything I could do in return i.e. help you with your English maybe and if I can then I would be happy to.





Many thanks for all your answers/responses and if anyone is happy to do this my email is mercedes7uk@yahoo.co.uk (remember to keep it unblocked when I need to respond). I look forward to hearing from you.





Thanks again.


Sophs|||I know what you mean. I am form PR and it has been a complete process to become "multicultural" . Need to watch what you say in Spanish, because one word could be right in one country and totally offensive in another. Feel free to email me if you need help, I will be glad to help.|||ok i will send you an email to stay in touch.|||Hola! I'm a Spanish teacher, form Mexico city and a translator too , so contact me .


do the same vizcarra66


cheers ! alberto|||I'll be in touch

No comments:

Post a Comment