Saturday, February 11, 2012

How would you say "since feeling is first" in Latin?

"Since feeling is first" is my favorite poem by e.e. cummings - I would like to get the title tattooed in Latin, but online translators are rarely reliable. Would any Latin students be able to provide me with a grammatical translation?|||Quoniam sensus primus est.|||There is a person in this forum who majored in Latin, try to find her. I wish I could help more, but I'm only a first year Latin student and I wouldn't want to tell you something and have it be wrong.





A very good online translator is http://www.archives.nd.edu/cgi-bin/worde鈥?/a>





It will give you every possible form of the English word and the Latin equivalent. However, the case and tenses may not match, so again, check with a professional if you can find one.|||I TAKE LATIN 1 AND IM IN EIGHTH GRADE! GO ME

No comments:

Post a Comment