Saturday, February 4, 2012

If I have a phrase I want to translate into Latin, not literally word for word, but its meaning, how would I d?

and I'm not talking about those English to Latin translator websites.|||You would have to have a real live person translate it for you. Those online "translators" cannot do Latin at all.|||You should give the phrase on here, someone's gonna know how to translate it! I love translating Latin, I'm sure you'd have plenty of takers, and that's the only way to do it with Latin.|||You would have to know enough Latin to be able to put each word in the right form, or you would have to ask someone who knows Latin to do it for you. For example, you could post your phrase here, where several proficient Latinists are likely to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment