Saturday, February 4, 2012

Can someone translate this into latin please?

I have looked at several latin translators but just dont trust them.





Can someone tell me what 'i bruise easily so if i let you touch my soul, will you hurt me or heal me'





Yes it is based on the words of a song and i am thinking of having them as a tattoo.





Hope someone can help.|||I'm sorry morporc, but your translation is pretty terrible and not very literal.





Here's a better translation:


"Facile converberor, tam si te animum contingere patiar, mihine noceas aut me cures?"





Which literally means:


"I am easily bruised, so if I should allow you to touch my soul, would you cause harm to me or heal me?"





Please note that if the subject is a girl, you should change animum (masc) to animam (fem).|||I dont know the answer, but I wouldnt recommend trusting people from here 100% and getting a tattoo of their answer.








good luck tho, nice idea for a tattoo as well!|||tener sum, si ad animam meam licet penetrare an sanator an iniuriator sis





[i damage easily, if it is allowed to you to get as deep as my soul, will you be a healer or a hurter]





but be careful: things that sound lame in English sound much lamer in Latin.|||i sasitums viegli, ja i let you touch my soul, j奴s j奴tat s膩pes man vai dzied膿t me

No comments:

Post a Comment